FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHAT NISSAN INTELLIGENT CHOICE IS/MEANS?
Nissan Intelligent Choice is the recently launched pre-owned car business in India by Nissan. It is designed for customers looking for quality tested and certified pre-owned cars with optimum value. Nissan Intelligent Choice offers a platform for customers owning multi-brand cars to buy, sell or exchange their existing cars with a new Nissan and Datsun car.
2. WHAT IS A CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE?
A Certified Pre-Owned programme mandates a 167-point inspection of the vehicle. Each vehicle must meet or exceed all 167-points of the Inspection. These strict standards ensure that only the best of the best vehicles become certified.
3. WHAT VEHICLES ARE INCLUDED IN THE CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES PROGRAM?
A Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle must be up to and including 7 year old models, and have 1,00,000 km or less on the odometer.
4. WHAT SORT OF INSPECTION DOES A CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE UNDERGO?
Every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is required to undergo a rigorous 167-point inspection both mechanical and body administered by trained technicians. The technicians ensure that everything from the drivetrain to the windshield wipers is in good working order or they recondition it to our exacting standards. The vehicles are road tested, put up on a lift for a complete underbody and frame inspection and then checked for any cosmetic defects.
5. ONCE I GET TO THE DEALERSHIP, HOW CAN I TELL IF A VEHICLE HAS BEEN CERTIFIED?
Certified vehicles will have a window label identifying them as a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle 100% confidence. Once you see a label, you can be assured you’re entitled to receive the benefits that only Certified can bring.
6. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BUYING A NISSAN INTELLIGENT CHOICE CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE?
We make it mandatory to maintain high standard for Nissan cars qualified for Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Status. We make sure that cars have a clean title and, most important, pass a comprehensive inspection.
– 167-point inspection
– 1 year/20,000 km Premium Warranty & 6 month/10,000 km Standard Warranty
– 24×7 roadside assistance
7. IS IT BETTER TO SELL MY CAR PRIVATELY OR SELL MY CAR TO A DEALERSHIP?
– If you decide to sell it yourself you need to consider the value of your time, the aggravation of performing the task like making the vehicle ready for sale, reconditioning, advertising, organizing bank settlements and the liability of making appointments and giving test drives.
– When you sell your car to the dealership, they take away all the aggravation and make it a smooth affair.
– Trade-in your car gets you better valuation towards owning a new or a certified pre-owned Nissan. Your old car can be a down payment for your new one.
8. HOW DO I DETERMINE WHAT CONDITION MY CAR IS IN?
167-point inspection carried out by expert evaluator gives the current status of the car. This includes any reconditioning work/repair that might be required.
9. HOW MANY SERVICE VISITS ARE MANDATORY FOR AN OWNER UNDER THE 1-YEAR/20,000-KMS CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE PLAN?
Services schedule is for every 10,000 km covered or every 6 months is recommended. Complete details can be found in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide that comes with every NIC Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
10. WHAT KIND OF WARRANTIES DO NISSAN CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES COME WITH?
Every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle come with warranties that combine to provide Premium Program coverage: 12-Month/20,000 km extended warranty to all major components other than wear & tear parts, consumables and items not listed in the warranty cover & Standard Program coverage: 6 Month/10,000 km extended warranty to Engine & Gear box.
11. WHAT DOES 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE ENTAIL?
Should you ever run into trouble (Accident, Flat tire, Battery down, No fuel Break, and Door locked out) with your car during its warranty period, 24-Hour 365 days Roadside Assistance will be there. Contact and necessary assistance will be provided.
12. ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF BUYING A CAR FROM NISSAN INTELLIGENT CHOICE?
– Finance: Availing special rates for financing purchases of Nissan Certified cars with our preferred partners. Rates on Certified pre-owned cars are lower than normal used cars.
– Insurance: Our preferred insurance partners will always offer you the best of deals.
– Accessories: Choose from Bluetooth to rear parking sensors, daytime running lights, headrest TV and much more.
– Trade-in: Trade-in your existing car for a Nissan Certified Pre-owned and get the best value in the market
– Extended Warranty: Nissan Intelligent Choice offers multiple warranty programs:
o Premium Warranty – which covers up to 1 year/20000 km
o Standard Warranty – which covers upto 6 month/10,000 km at a nominal charge